"Buy what you love!"



We believe that buying what you love is the first step to creating interiors that you will enjoy for years to come...and that's where we come in. We help you discover items that express your personal style and incorporate them into beautiful home arrangements.




Sunday, December 27, 2009


On this wonderful sunny day in seattle I'm here at the store thinking about putting my house back together after the holidays. I don't know about all of you but after I put the christmas decor away I always like to put things back just a little different. Then I can see where I could use something new to fill those empty spots or just a fun update.
Is there anything your looking for?
Are you in need of a neat new accessory?
Is there something you have been dreaming of and can't live without but havent been able to find it?
Let us know and we will try our hardest to find that special something just for you!!!

No comments: